Each year the Franklin County Chamber of Commerce awards four scholarships:
One $500.00 scholarship to a Franklin County Schools graduate in memory of Matt Hester
One $500.00 scholarship to a Russellville City School graduate in memory of Jim Webb
Two scholarships of $500.00 to a Franklin County Schools student and a Russellville City School student who graduated from the Franklin County Junior Leadership Program.
2023 Scholarships are now closed.
- Scholarship Applications are online ONLY. Any printed or mailed applications will not be accepted.
- Applications must be received by the deadline date.
- Applications must be complete to be considered.
- You must include your high school transcript with your application.
- Two letters of recommendation are required:
One from a teacher in your high school and
One from a member of your community other than a relative.
Matt Hester Scholarship Application (Franklin County Schools)
Jim Webb Scholarship Application (Russellville City Schools)
Junior Leadership Scholarship Application
Please contact us with any questions: